Taking orders now for brand stores like
Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, Levis, Armani Exchange, Ralph Lauren, Rugby by RL, Coach, Kate Spade, Jack Spade, Oakley (USA), Marc Jacobs, Stussy, SSense, Tobi, Kenneth Cole, Sephora, Timberland (USA), Nordstrom, Macys, Bloomingdales, Bergdorf Goodman, Burberry, Prada, Yves Saint Laurent, Emporio Armani, Ben Sherman, Fossil (USA), Kiehl's, Gucci, Longchamp, Burberry Black Label, Burberry Blue Label, Comme Des Garcons, Levi Japan, Stussy Japan, Agnes B Japan, Phiten Store,
Fancl, Kiddyland, Liz Lisa
If there is a store that is not listed above, do email me and I'll see if I can order it for you.
Fancl, Kiddyland, Liz Lisa
If there is a store that is not listed above, do email me and I'll see if I can order it for you.
USD Ex-rate: 1.375 (based on Amex + Credit card surcharge)
e.g US$28 Armani Exchange Tee
US$28 x 1.1 (tax) x 1.375 (Ex-rate) + 10 (Int'l Ship) = $52.35
Email at ws74er@gmail.com or SMS at 9825-4725
If you need to get a gift today, check out the items available now on the right panel.
Join me at www.facebook.com/ws74er for some exclusive store sale events like Ralph Lauren, Armani Exchange, Abercrombie, Hollister, Levis and more
24 pcs White Chocolate paper box SGD$32
54 pcs Tin box Mixed SGD$70
ETA: before Chinese New Year
For some of the special in-store sales events, you can also visit here





No comments:
Post a Comment